Monday, April 8, 2013

Music Monday: [fun.]

I have a serious obsession with the band fun. right now. I got their second album [Some Night] last year and loved it...I have a seriously high play count on every song on iTunes. A couple of weeks ago, I bought tickets to their Most Summer Nights Tour in Dallas in September and I CAN'T WAIT! Since then, I have been listening to them pretty much non-stop as well as listening to interviews on YouTube. I just purchased their first album [Aim and Ignite] and it is seriously incredible. I wish I had been a fan of them since 2009...then I would be really cool (: 

Below is a quote from Nate Ruess' acceptance speech for Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy's. I think it is hilarious!

"I don't know what I was thinking writing the chorus for this song. If this is in HD, everybody can see our faces, and we are not very young." — fun. lead singer Nate Ruess as the band accepted the song of the year Grammy for "We Are Young."

Watch some of my favorite videos below. Hope you enjoy!




  

      

                                                               
 [P!nk featuring Nate Ruess]
 
                                         
 [Nate Ruess with former band the Format]
 

I will be posting pictures from China soon-ish! I have a very long to-do list at the moment. Also, Tara from Jimmy Choos and Tennis Shoes Tagged me in a 5 Things post and I am going to write up my answers hopefully tomorrow! (fingers tightly crossed!)



No comments:

Post a Comment