Tuesday, January 15, 2013

So this is the New Year and I don't feel any different...

I'm quite behind as far as New Year's Resolutions go but that doesn't mean I haven't thought some through or made any. Today started a new chapter of my life and so inspired me to finally get my resolutions up.

1. God time. I've been slacking terribly and I know I need to spend time reading the Bible.
2. Room Overhaul. My bedroom at my parents' house (and now my current abode) has become the catch-all for everything that has come back with me from college. And while I have collected some great stuff of the years, there is plenty to be gotten rid of. I'm doing it this year. For real.
3. Take more photos. I have a great camera. I could always learn something new.
4. Do well in school. This resolution is what prompted my posting today. I started class for the first time since graduation in 2009 from the University of Arkansas! My 2 classes this semester will be Anatomy & Physiology 1 and Human Growth & Development. While I passed but didn't do great with my first major...I plan to have stellar grades this go-round.
5. Follow through with plans with friends. I fall victim to last minute cancellations on plans with my friends all too often and I don't want to be that unreliable friend anymore.
6. Read 12 books. I don't read enough...and that's only 1 a month.
7. Spend/Save money wisely.

Quite a few resolutions but hopefully I can follow through. I plan on revisiting my progress at 3, 6 and 9 months. And then 12 of course (:



No comments:

Post a Comment