Saturday, December 22, 2012

Outfit + Seester Day + Family Time

Last night I enjoyed a tradition with my mom and sister and failed to get a picture of the three of us :( The night was still a lot of fun...we went and saw the Nutcracker at the Walton Arts Center performed by the Moscow Ballet. It was beautiful. I wanted to share my outfit because I LOVED it. It was my first time to wear this hi-lo dress from Riffraff




Bracelets/Necklaces via Riffraff and Groopdealz
Leopard Heels via Madden Girl

I spent the day doing last minute Christmas shopping with my sister. It was so much fun. We even explored a little on the Fayetteville Square.

@ Waffle House on Dickson Street


 @ the Fayetteville Square

With the cousins for dinner

Wonderful busy day! dayuntil Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment