Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bruise + Wedding

i have failed to blog about previous vacations and my beautiful trip to LA back in august. maybe someday. for now i am very content with the present and mentioning current (natalie) events.

when i went to LA, i did a more than fabulous job at racking up significant credit card debt. i have been making decent $ recently at work and thru various babysitting jobs (thank you everyone who has needed my childcare services recently!) i have paid it down a considerable amount. this fact makes me happy. i am tired of having credit card balances, can't wait to have it paid off, and realize it has been a good lesson learned at a relatively young age.

last wednesday (09.30.2009) i damaged my face. actually i had an accomplice, but he blames me completely. brandon and i were goofing around, playing the "dead weight in your arms" game, if you will. he was carrying me around like that and set me down by a recliner. still thinking we were playing, i slumped over, hitting my face on the wooden reclining mechanism of the chair. it HURT. there was a small cut on my left cheekbone and a neckache to boot. as the days passed, the bruise spread underneath my entire eye. more than a week later (11 days), it is on the verge of complete healing. oh the looks i got (:

day 2.


day 4.

on a very different note, i went to a wedding today. oh how i love weddings. my friend lindsay's sister ashley entered into wedded bliss tonight at 6p. very pretty. black and white themed with pink accents. it was so sweet seeing the love between 2 sisters. linds teared up a lot during her AWESOME maid of honor speech. it was wonderful!


chapel on the creeks.

wedding cake. lovely.

they were nice to each other.


renee, lindsay, me.

table arrangements.

No comments:

Post a Comment